Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Essential Oil Labels

This post will be short and sweet!  

I love my label maker that I bought just for my essential oil creations. 



The benefits of this is that if you put it on a clean/dry bottle, the oils do not remove them. 
The ink on the label may fade a little but does not rub off. 

 The Muscle Rub label has been on there for about 2 months! 
It even has a format that you can do about 4 or 5 different borders! 

I even have one of these labels on my Body Wash that lives in the shower and the label still hasn't come off! 

When you are ready to take it off, the adhesive doesn't stick to the bottle! 

I got mine at Wal-Mart for about $25.  It runs on batteries and has an a/c cord. 

You will love this! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!